The willing candidates who have already applied for the Assam Police posts can now download the Assam Police Hall ticket by visiting the SLPRB official website at https://slprbassam.in/.
Assam Police Jobs: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released a notification for the issuance of an admission card of the upcoming Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the newly established Assam Commando Battalions. The willing candidates who have already applied for the Assam Police posts can now download the Assam Police Hall ticket by visiting the SLPRB official website at https://slprbassam.in/.
Date of Release of Assam Police Admission Card :-
March 21, 2022 (after noon)
Assam Police Vacancy Details :-
The vacancy was posted on 07 December 2021.
In total there are 2,450 Constable AB posts.
Total vacancy – 2,450
(a) Constable (AB) Man and transgender – 2220 messages.
(b) Constable (AB) Female – 180 posts.
(c) Constable (AB) Nursing – 50 posts.
Reservations are made for OBC/MOBC – 27%, SC- 7%, ST (P) – 10% and ST(H) – 5%. In addition, there is a 10% reservation for candidates belonging to the EWS category. 5% is reserved for athletes of the total number of vacancies mentioned above.
Assam Police Pay Scale:-
The eligible candidates will receive a salary scale of Rs. 14,000-60,500/- with a salary of Rs 5,600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as permitted by the rules.
Know how to download the admission ticket:-
1. The candidates are requested to download the admission cards which will be available on the SLPRB website at https://slprbassam.in/.
2. After visiting the homepage one has to click on the link ‘Admit Card Download Portal’.
3. A new page will appear on the screen.
4. On the page you should now click on ‘ADD CARD FOR PST/PET for RECRUITING 2450 POSTS FROM CONSTABLE AB (MAN & TRANSGENDER – 2220, WOMAN – 180 & NURSE – 50) FOR NEWLY CREATED ASSAM COMMAND BATTALIONS.’
5. Click on the link.
6. Now one has to enter their phone number or email address or application ID to login.
7. After entering the required information, the access card will be displayed on the screen.
8. One should save the soft copy and take the hard copy (print) of it for future use.
If you have any problems downloading the access card, you can immediately contact the helpline number: 8826762317 (10am to 5pm). One can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post Assam Police Commando Admit Card 2022 Released, Click Here For Details was original published at “https://www.financialexpress.com/jobs/assam-police-commando-admit-card-2022-released-click-here-to-know-details/2468119/”