A gravity bong is a device used to Smoke cannabis. It can be made from a number of materials, including a water bottle, a two-liter soda bottle, or a milk jug. The principle behind a gravity bong is simple: smoke is drawn through water and forced into the lungs in one big hit.
Gravity bongs are ideal for smokers who want to get the most out of their weed. If you’re looking to conserve your stash or you want to get ripped quick, a gravity bong is the way to go. Plus, they’re fun to make! With a little time and effort, you can easily make your own gravity bong at home.
What You’ll Need
To make your own gravity bong, you’ll need the following materials:
-A large water bottle
-A smaller container that fits snugly inside the water bottle (a 2 liter soda bottle works well)
-A drill with a quarter inch drill bit
-A sharp knife
-Tin foil or a screen of some sort
how to Make It Work
now that you have all the materials you need, it’s time to put your gravity bong together! Follow these easy steps:
1) Use the knife to cut off the bottom of the smaller container. The opening should be large enough to fit over the mouth of the water bottle.
2) Cut 4 small slits into the sides of the smaller container. These slits will serve as vents and allow smoke to escape when you’re taking a hit.
3) Cover the bottom opening of the small container with tin foil or a screen. This will keep your cannabis from getting sucked into the gravity bong when it’s in use.
4) Use the drill to make 4 holes around the top of the water bottle. These holes should be spaced evenly and should be large enough to fit your fingers through.
5) assemble your gravity bong by placing the small container inside the water bottle. Make sure that the bottom opening of the small container is not submerged in water.
how to Use It
once you’ve assembled your gravity bong, it’s time to start using it! Here’s how it works:
1) Fill the water bottle with water until it’s about ¾ full. Be careful not to fill it too full or else you’ll risk making a mess when you start smoking.
2) Place your cannabis in the bowl of the small container. You can use as much or as little as you want—it’s up to you!
3) Light your cannabis and place your mouth over the top of the small container. Slowly lift up on the small container while continuing to suck on it. As you do this, watch as smoke starts filling up inside of the water bottle. Once the small container is almost at the top of the water bottle, stop pulling on it and take your hit! The novelty factor isn’t everything, but it sure doesgravitybong hits feel good knowing you made it yourself! Thanks for reading and experiment around until you find what works best for you. Cheers!
Conclusion: making your own gravity at home is easy and fun! With just a few household items, you can be well on your way to enjoying hits that are bigger and better than ever before. Just follow these simple instructions and enjoy!